Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Paylink Solutions are a financial services software solutions company, focused on delivering management, operational and customer platforms. Our portfolio of products enables businesses to meet growing customer demand, service customers efficiently and track and monitor all transactional activity.
Position: Senior Full Stack Developer - Paylink Solutions
Location: Totemic House, Grantham, Lincolnshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to help bolster our vibrant and energetic development team, delivering a diverse set of application platforms for some exciting customers. There are numerous projects on-going and many in their infancy. Technology used is a mixture of the aforementioned but mainly, PHP, MySQL and Angular JS stack. Of course the role will also encompass support, maintenance and improvements in systems availability, performance and functionality.
- Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services.
- LAMP Stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP).
- Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design.
- An understanding of low level database administration and hosting environments.
- Unit testing with PHP Unit.
- Version control with GIT (BitBucket preferential) / GIT workflows.
- Latest industry standards and a passion for learning.
- OOP design patterns.
- MySQL/ Oracle.
- PHP56 / 71+ Symfony 2 / 3+.
- Good organisational skills giving the ability to consistently deliver to project schedule and estimates.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of users and technical staff.
- Ability to work independently keeping management adequately informed on progress.
- Be an excellent team player.
- Looking out for technology trends and ability to identify benefits.
- Good MS Office skills including Word and Excel.
- Ability to express ideas and persuade.
- Linux (RedHat EL / CentOS).
- Angular JS 1 / 2+.
- NodeJS / NPM / Grunt / WebPack.
- Vagrant / PuPHPet / Homestea.
What we can provide you:
- Great office environment, friendly and relaxed (casual dress code).
- Free fruit / tea / coffee.
- Free car parking.
- Showers / changing rooms on-site.
- Subsidised on-site café.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Social events.