Graduate Data Analyst
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Greater Manchester
They promote and support progressive careers within this company and offer a fantastic benefits package as well as a unique, fun working environment.
We have already placed a number of Pareto graduates into this role and the success of the business and candidates has meant they are looking to expand the team further and invest in new graduate talent!
Graduate Data Analyst package: What you get
- £23,000 basic salary
- Fantastic progression opportunities across the global group
- Fun company culture with brand new, modern offices!
- Full and comprehensive training and full support of professional development
- A team- orientated culture with socials, nights out and company holidays!
- Mobile and laptop!
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Pension/Healthcare schemes
As a Graduate Data Analyst, you will join the front line of this multi-national organisation. This is a unique opportunity to work across all verticals as a knowledge broker, acting as an intermediary: between clients and experts, connecting customers with the organisation you’ll be working within!
Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a comprehensive training programme for every graduate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop. Opening up opportunities for candidates to grow the client base and develop your own team to support you in project delivery!
Responsibilities as a Graduate Data Analyst:
- Effectively evaluate and analyse data
- Ensure that company data is record accurately and is correct
- Work as part of a team to evaluate and analyse key data that will be used to shape future business strategies
- Perform regular client outreach to promote the company’s proposition and secure business
Graduate Data Analyst: What we’re looking for
- Essential: Degree educated, any discipline
- Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website
£18k - £18k Annual
£23k - £23k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£23k - £23k Annual
£23k - £25.5k Annual