Graduate Network Engineer
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
We are keen to discuss this role with recent grads or candidates with relevant experience within a network or managed service background. This position is ideal for a candidate who is career driven, and looking to join a motivated and vibrant environment in which internal progression and personal/professional development is at the forefront of all they do.
This role is offering a salary up to £21,000 depending on experience and understanding. In conjunction to the basic salary, you will be offered further company benefits including pension, healthcare, life assurances, 25 days holidays, childcare vouchers, modern office environment and more. This position is based from our client's headquarters in St Asaph.
- Management and responsive actioning across 1st & 2nd line support issues.
- Create strong working relationships throughout the internal teams to ensure you are capable of addressing and resolving issues.
- Complete all service desk requirements and technical fault finding under an ITIL process methodology.
- Learn the technical and hands on implementation behind managing services across a broad product portfolio such as Cisco, SolarWinds, NetXMS, HP Procurve, and Mitel.
- Creation of technical product documentation, project reports and server diagrams.
- Full service management from initial client interaction to derive the technical issue, issue resolution and client presentation to improve customer satisfaction.
- Either educated to a degree standard within a relevant IT field (software is acceptable providing network / infrastructure knowledge) or relevant working experience.
- Minimum requirement for any CISCO knowledge is to be qualified to Cisco CCNA level.
- Ability to communicate confidently to clients to provide outstanding customer service .
- Naturally self motivated and driven to succeed. You will be joining a highly enthusiastic team with a growth mindset.
- Knowledge and theoretical understanding of project management and the processes/issues which arise whilst tackling a technical issue.
If you're ready to take the step into an exciting and lucrative career within network and managed services, apply now or contact S2 Recruitment for more information on (phone number removed)