Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client is quite simply one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, with a reputation for being one of the best organisations to work for globally. We are presently seeking a Data Architect to join on an initial 12 month contract. This is a hands on technical lead role.
The candidate will be executing several projects to leverage modern technologies, services and solutions within its Commercial Data Environment and this role would provide the technical expertise on the in-scope platforms and develop the core components in partnership with other team members.
Required Experience / Skills
- Delivery and support of large data projects – including data integration, data modelling, data warehousing and master data management
- Development using Azure Data Platforms and Services – in particular Azure Data Factory, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Databricks and Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Development of integration with (url removed) as a source / target
- Able to educate colleagues on best practice approaches and serve as a Data SME within the team
Preferred Experience / Skills
- Development using Dell Boomi Atomsphere
- Development using Amazon Web Services – in particular Amazon Redshift
- Understanding of the commercial processes in the Life Sciences industry
- Able to work in a global, virtual environment
Is This You?
If the above describes you, then we want to speak with you as soon as possible. Send your CV to us and if you fit the bill then we will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss the role and our client in more detail