Data Delivery Manager
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
As the Data Migration Manager, you will be a strong people manager, adept at managing remote teams, and provide strategic and tactical expertise in data/information conversion from legacy systems to target systems.
The successful candidate will understand business process design and how it relates to data conversion as well as data design, data quality, and data validation. This resource has in depth knowledge of data conversion methodology and leads team members in preparing and executing the migration process. The Data Delivery Manager has extensive knowledge of data integration across target systems.
* Manages data delivery team and coordinates united effort
* Ensures best practice methodologies are established and followed
* Coordinates and communicates with PMO
* Strategic authority for overall conversion design and object level design
* Resource planning for data delivery team and subject matter experts related to migration activities
* Data Migration wave deployment planning and execution
* Migration status dashboard and metrics reporting
* Integration of migration functions across the program
* Data validation, quality and migration architecture
* Migration and deployment execution demographics and efficiencies
* Management of knowledge transfer and team mentoring
* Experience providing overall project/program management, including project planning and approach. Someone who will build a team from scratch and develop the team over time.
* Experience within a manufacturing or product-based company (needed for exposure to familiar data objects)
* SAP Business Process knowledge
* SQL Server knowledge
* Successful delivery of multiple major data projects
* Effective communication skills