Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
You will be joining a forward thinking software organisation that has a dynamic team that provide bespoke software and product applications to its clients. Due to the recent growth of the company we are seeking to appoint a new role of Software Engineer. We are seeking an experienced lead software developer with a minimum of 5 years' experience in the embedded environment. Knowledge and or experience of working in an SME business desirable.
Skills & Experience
· 5 years' experience in an embedded environment
· Qualified to degree level possessing BSc or HND or industry equivalent
· Excellent C/C++
· Excellent understanding of embedded systems
· Good understanding of multithreading
· QT knowledge, in an embedded environment.
· Exposure to IoT protocols (MQTT \ COAP), telemetry or sensor networks desirable
· Good understanding of Linux in embedded environment. Experience of Linux Kernel and Bootloader development desirable but not essential.
· Able to self-manage and work in a small team
· Excellent communicator, written, verbal and electronically with experience interfacing with clients.
· The ideal candidate will have experience of both developing and following thorough Specifications.
· A sound approach to Testing and Validation.
· Able to work in a small team developing high class, robust software within an ISO9001 environment.
· To actively engage in an environment of continual improvement
· Team player
This is an excellent opportunity for a developer looking to develop themselves further by working in a small engineering team in a growing business. The opportunity to influence and specify on technical specifications and reasoning using systematic judgement.
The company may require occasional travel both domestic and international to meet the needs of the business.
Based in Poole Salary between £40K - £50K depending on experience with other benefits on offer.
Please call Ross @ Mploy Digital for more information or Apply now for immediate consideration
£40k - £50k Annual
£35k - £55k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual
£40k - £46k Annual
£250 - £300 Daily
£40k - £45k Annual