Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Our Client is one of the larger UK based Company businesses and is operationally run as four business units: Information Assurance, Secure Communications, EWST and Surveillance & Security Systems. The Company is a world leader in the research and development of cybersecurity. We provide encryption, network protection, automated payments, tactical and commercial communications and telemetry systems, covert and mobile surveillance systems and situational awareness technology to defence, public sector and commercial customers worldwide. The Company prides itself on providing state of the art development tools, an excellent working environment and career development opportunities for employees in the very exciting cybersecurity domain.
The Company develops secure communications devices and cryptographic equipment protecting such things as the worldwide internet, credit card transactions, military platforms and personnel. Their Hardware Security Module is used to help secure the Internet DNS system, and also by many other commercial organisations such as Mastercard, Apple, Google, VeriSign and Shell. They have also developed and continue to develop next generation cryptographic products for the UK MoD and export markets involving leading edge hardware, firmware and software."
The Quality Technician will be responsible for maintaining the quality of output from business process as required by the customer/project focus, to include guiding corrective and improvement activity as necessary to ensure that quality objectives and customer needs are consistently met.
Working within Communication Systems and based in the Company’s Greenford facility, the Quality Technician will ensure project quality plans are implemented in line with CIS and customer specifications/requirements whilst verifying that defined quality objectives and deliverables are consistently met and reporting through line management when they are not.
* Implement project/product quality plans thereby ensuring that customer flow down conditions and relevant quality conditions are met.
* Carry out goods inward, in process, final and first article inspections to verify that defined process is consistently producing product that meets all applicable specification.
* Audit production processes in order to provide confidence that relevant manufacturing and quality plans have been implemented and results are delivered as planned.
* Provide support to process owners and their teams in non-conformance reporting, root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions such that continual improvement is assured and repeat defects do not occur.
* Implement and improve the quality processes within CIS to ensure that the quality of the company’s products and services meets the needs of our customers and that quality procedures employed are cost effective and efficient.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
* Promote a quality-focused culture within the business.
* Any other duties as and when required.
* Manage security of information as defined in the Security Manual.
* The successful candidate will; possess a full UK driving license and be able to travel within the UK when required by project demands; have the ability to obtain and maintain SC level
* Be able to correctly analyse and interpret drawings, schematics, data sheets, wiring diagrams, and specifications
* BTEC Level 3, ONC or equivalent qualified, ideally in a business field or may have equivalent verifiable experience.
* Manufacturing/Production experience desirable.
* Computer literate in Microsoft Office package
The Company offers a competitive salary, bonus scheme based on company profit/cash targets, 25 days’ holiday with the option to buy additional 5 days, a flexible Company benefits scheme you can tailor to suit your needs, competitive Pension scheme with Life Assurance, flexible start/finish times, a confidential Employee Support Helpline, free car parking
For more information, please contact Jean-Claude Hedouin, at Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd on (phone number removed) Ext 1.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO REPRESENT INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE EX MILITARY
£20k - £25k Annual
£25k - £32k Annual
£11 - £13.5 Hourly
£0 - £0 Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£26k - £26.1k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual