Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
With first class offices in London, you will be working with some of the brightest and best minds, helping to resolve complex problems and build next generation services.
As the software engineer, you will be motivated and passionate about fixing & diagnosing problems in large bodies of complex code, delivering fixes to customers with a rapid turnaround time and with high quality.
The aim is to continually improve the product based on requirements and defects reported by Support, Customer Success and Field organisations.
Your Role and Responsibilities
• You will investigate and implement fixes to resolve product defects in the server components in an efficient and responsive manner
• You will implement minor improvements requested by customers from collecting requirements through to delivery
You will be responsible to technically drive raised issues along with Critical Situation Managers
• You will dive into the intricacies of data acquisition, transformation, transfer, persistence and retrieval logic and rapidly deliver solutions
• You will engage in design and code reviews of the product, and leverage your knowledge of customers’ experiences to dedicatedly prevent future problems
• You will provide mentorship on how to make code maintainable and the product diagnosable and serviceable
• You will design and implement tools to help support engineers diagnose problems thereby reducing time to resolutionRequirements
• Extensive experience in developing and troubleshooting multi-threaded server applications written in C/C++ on Linux and Windows platforms
• You have strong analytical, debugging and troubleshooting skills including the use of associated tools
If you have a passion for embedded C / C++ and you are looking for an intellectual challenge - this coule be the role for you.
Contact us now for an interview
£55k - £60k Annual
£65k - £70k Annual
£30k - £55k Annual
£25k - £45k Annual
£35k - £55k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£60k - £90k Annual
£60k - £90k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual