Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
At Tarmac, we believe our people are our business. We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining our team as a Electrician, you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary, shift allowance and bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Training and development opportunities
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Electrician, you will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within a similar role either in a factory or industrial environment. You will also be / have knowledge of:
- Time served in industrial electrical (City & Guilds ONC)
- Ideally OND standard, in electrical engineering but not essential as relevant training may be given
- IEE 17th Edition qualified - desirable but not essential
- Industrial electrical engineering
- A good working knowledge of PLC's
- Single/3 Phase circuits
- Ability to understand and analyse electrical drawings
- Electrical control circuits
- Fault finding
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting in to our Site Manager, the successful Electrician will work as part of the site team maintaining all plant equipment across the site to ensure all electrical maintenance is carried out to a high standard and in line with Company procedures to maximise efficient productivity. You will also take responsibility for:
- Ensuring plant equipment maintained to high standard and in a timely manner
- Developing a works plan and maintenance system
- Ensuring plant operates in a safe manner
- Ensuring all work carried out and documented in line with company Health and Safety policies
- Ensuring production is maintained to required target levels by assisting on line and mobile plant when required.
Tarmac is the UK's leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Our innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country's long term future.
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil our vision, we would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of Electrician!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status
£27k - £34k Annual
£18 - £20 Hourly
£16 - £17 Hourly
£30k - £35k Annual
£11 - £12 Hourly
£18 - £22 Hourly
£17 - £22 Hourly
£18.8 - £29.1 Hourly