Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Up to £24k
To support the continued success of our business, we are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join our Operations team based at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Sutton, Surrey.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
* Carrying our various building maintenance tasks.
* Carrying out machine maintenance tasks and keeping good maintenance records.
* Assisting in machinery development projects.
* Weekly fire alarm testing.
* Updating maintenance sheets.
The role has varied tasks ranging from installing services and maintaining machines to small maintenance jobs around the building. As such, you should be able to prioritise tasks.
Required Experience & Qualifications
* Previous experience of building and machine maintenance would be an advantage, as would working with electrical installation 3PH and single phase.
* Any qualification in Electrical or Mechanical engineering would be an advantage.
* Use of scissor lift equipment would also be an advantage
£40k - £40k Annual
£36k - £36k Annual
£36.5k - £36.5k Annual
£35.5k - £36k Annual
£26k - £32k Annual
£32k - £35k Annual
£28k - £36k Annual
£33k - £35k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual