Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team working on our Customer site in Feltham. The role will be to work alongside the client manager in supporting the technical teams to provide Business Value cases for all of the projects, with these being undertaken on an incremental basis throughout the life cycle of the projects which are delivered on an Agile basis.
There will be the need to also identify the KPI’s for the teams to measure the performance of the teams throughput the projects.
* Preparation of Business Cases to provide the ROI and business benefits
* Define KPI’s for the Programmes and Projects
* Data Analysis to present and demonstrate the performance of the Programmes and project on a quarterly basis
* Assist the technical teams in the preparation of their quarterly business or service reviews
* Preparation of Monthly and quarterly reports for senior management
* Assist the technical teams in identifying sales collateral where a project can provide:
* Undertaking case studies
* White Papers
* Creating various blogs
* And other collateral beneficial to the sales team.
* Question and challenge the technical teams to ensure that they identify and document the benefits of the project
* Filter data to present and demonstrate the performance of the programme of works on a quarterly basis.
* Help the teams in the preparation of the quarterly business and service reviews.
* Preparation of management reports for senior management on a monthly and quarterly basis
Core Competencies/Skill set
* Be able to work on own initiative
* Competent with PowerPoint and Excel with the ability to create pivot tables
* Experience of Smartsheet would be an advantage
* Experience of working in an Agile project Delivery
* Experience of using Jira would be an advantage
* Analytically minded, being able to analyse and interpret data for use in business cases and KPI’s
* Strong personality being able present and hold their own in meetings
* Ability to create presentations and present based upon the target audience
Qualifications and Experience
* Educated to degree level
* Experience in working in IT and or Financial sectors
* At least 3 to 5 year’s experience in a similar role
Please only apply for this role if you have the relevant experience, the right to work in the Uk and live within a 1h commute of Feltham
£35k - £45k Annual
£36.5k - £36.5k Annual
£38k - £42k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£40k - £44.5k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£57k - £67k Annual