Junior IT Project Manager
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Investors in People accredited company – Ongoing training and development
A fantastic opportunity for an IT focused Junior Project Manager has arisen with a leading IT Services provider in Central Bristol.
The role will suit a Junior Project Manager with some experience of delivering IT projects (both software and platform based).
This position will help shape the IT Projects team – shaping project delivery and lifecycle processes to ensure projects exceed expectations.
Experience of the full software development lifecycle and/or experience of delivering projects in an environment with Azure or Office 365 would be very beneficial.
Relevant skills / experience:
* 1 year project management experience
* A recognised project management qualification
* An understanding of the SDLC (software development lifecycle)
* Experience in an Agile environment
In return, the company are able to offer
* Fantastic prospects for career development
* Competitive salary with regular reviews and an annual bonus
* 25 days holiday, rising to 30
* Course funding and study leave
* Health Screening, Life Assurance, Income Protection
* Plus lots more!
To apply or for further information and an informal chat around the role, send a CV to the team at Granite Consulting