Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
SALARY/RATE AND BENEFITS: LTD £22, post 12 week £19.03
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
Competent mechanics who trade based, time served apprentices/technicians who are used to working within a Nuclear or Marine environment undertaking maintenance activities.
* Undertake installation, repair, maintenance and manufacture of ship equipment.
* Competent to work on mechanical equipment and systems in the marine defence and commercial industry.
* Read drawings, interpret work instructions and perform the work to time, cost and quality.
* To be able to carry out surveys and pre-refit examinations of equipment, machinery and structures / fittings.
* Set to work by the use of test equipment.
* Carry out functional testing.
* Competent to use general workshop machinery and hand tools related to the role of mechanical fitter.
* Cleaning up of own work arisings.
* Slinging duties as required.
* Any other task within the individual's competence as directed by the Company.
Devonport Royal Dockyard work a standard day and back shift,
36 hours per week. OT may be available
Babcock is a leading provider of critical, complex engineering services which support national defence, save lives and protect communities.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
HOW TO APPLY:
Simply send us your cv today by applying online and a member of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible. Please note at busy times we are unable to get back to all applicants. If you've not heard anything within 48 hours, thank you, however it does mean you were unsuccessful
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
£13 - £14.5 Hourly
£33k - £35k Annual
£16.5 - £16.5 Hourly
£15.5 - £18.5 Hourly
£10 - £12 Hourly
£30k - £35k Annual
£20 - £21 Hourly
£18 - £18 Hourly
£20 - £20 Hourly