Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
This is an exciting opportunity for a Quality Inspector to join a rapidly expanding, hi-tech engineering organisation. Your primary responsibility will be to drive improvements in quality by ensuring products are delivered to spec with areas of non-conformance being identified.
As a Quality Inspector some of your daily responsibilities will include:
- Visual inspection of any component or assembly.
- Feedback any non-conformances to the relevant engineers and lead analysis into these issues with the aim of finding an appropriate solution.
- Updating ERP system with available parts.
- Support the audit process to include maintaining audit records.
Quality Inspector Requirements:
- Understanding of Quality Systems with previous experience working in a quality assured environment.
- Strong understanding of IPC-A-610.
- Knowledge of AS9100 is beneficial.
- Sound understanding of technical manufacturing.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Experience working with ERP systems.
Position: Quality Inspector
£20k - £25k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual