Delivery Team Lead
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
It is an exciting time for HM Land Registry (HMLR) as we continue to embark on a major transformation programme. HMLR's ambition is to become the world’s leading land registry for speed, simplicity and an open approach to data. We are now looking for an experienced Delivery Team Lead to join our Digital, Data and Technology team to help us to achieve this.
About the Delivery Team Lead role:
As a Delivery Team Lead you will be expected to lead a delivery team, optimising performance, helping the team to identify and overcome obstacles, and focusing on what is important to the delivery of products and services. As a member of the wider leadership team you will be expected to display behaviours that have a positive impact on your team and the wider group.
What we’re looking for in our Delivery Team Lead:
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who can demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the software development cycle and methodology and uses this to effectively deliver projects and products. You will have an in-depth understanding of agile methodology gained through previous experience of being in an agile delivery team. You will have demonstrable experience balancing multiple priorities and can positively react to change.
Benefits of becoming our Delivery Team Lead:
HMLR offers very competitive terms, conditions and benefits. We provide excellent opportunities for career progression, training and development. You will have access to Civil Service pension and benefits arrangements, generous leave allowances and flexible working – exactly what you would expect from a progressive employer.
We also offer:
- An employee recognition scheme
- Long-service awards
- Maternity and adoption leave of up to 26 weeks’ full pay, followed by 13 weeks’ statutory pay and a further 13 weeks unpaid
- Paternity leave allowance of two weeks plus four days’ paid leave;
- Paid time off for public service duties, for example if you are an armed forces reservist
- Paid volunteering leave
- A social and sports club in every office
- The opportunity to compete in national Civil Service competitions for a wide variety of sports
- Access to our employee assistance programme for counselling and support on a wide range of issues
- An interest-free loan for season tickets and/or bicycles and safety equipment
- Many other rewards including access to discounted healthcare, a Microsoft Home Use programme and shopping, leisure and finance discounts.
***Please note there will be an opportunity to attend an Open Evening at Seaton Court, 2 William Prance Road, Plymouth, PL6 5WS on Tuesday 16 July 2019 to learn more about the specific roles we are recruiting to within DDaT and working at HM Land Registry.
To continue your application for the role of Delivery Team Lead, please click ‘Apply’ now.
Closing Date: 24 Jul 2019
£39.8k - £43.4k Annual
£450 - £475 Daily
£19k - £22k Annual
£60k - £79k Annual
£300 - £315 Daily