Engineering Team Leader
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Job Title: Engineering Team Leader
Location: Bristol, Avon
Salary: Circa £34,000 + benefits
Start Date: Immediate
Are you leaving the military and thinking about a new career within engineering? Would you like to join a company who will look after you and value your skills? Are you looking for a new career in a busy factory environment where you can make the role your own?
Our client is now looking for an Engineering Team Leader based in Bristol, Avon to join their existing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for working as the Team Leader on the late shift, ensuring all PPM and Reactive Maintenance Tasks are completed in a timely manner and ensure minimum downtime.
CIRCA £34,000 SALARY, MONDAY TO FRIDAY LATE SHIFT 2PM to 10PM, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS 8 STATS, COMPANY MOBILE, EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTORY PENSION
Engineering Team Leader Responsibilities:
- Reporting into the Engineering Manager you will work closely with the Shift Production Managers and production asset cell leaders to ensure that machinery downtime is kept to a minimum and that all preventative maintenance is conducted in advance to avoid production disruption.
- Lead and supervise a small team of multi-disciplined engineers.
- Undertake PPM’s equipment.
- Liaise with the Engineering Manager to ensure the supply of appropriate parts.
- Minimise the amount of downtime regarding any machine breakdowns.
- Lead your team and continually develop their skills and knowledge.
- Comply with all health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
Engineering Team Leader Applicant Requirements:
- The successful candidate must have a strong electrical engineering background ideally with 18th edition wiring regulations.
- You must also have leadership / supervisory experience.
- Strong fault-finding skills.
- Background in running a maintenance team.
- Capable decision maker.
- Experience of dealing with upgrade / modification projects.
Engineering Team Leader Benefits:
- Circa £34,000 basic salary.
- Monday to Friday Late Shift 2pm to 10pm.
- Overtime available.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 stats.
- Employer contributory pension.
- Company mobile, occupational health plus other benefits to be discussed.
- Opportunity to join a very reputable company with the chance to grow.
NOTE – Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force, Marine Engineers with an electrical bias, Aircraft Engineers (Electrical) or REME Electricians are strongly encouraged to apply
£45k - £52k Annual
£42k - £45k Annual
£42k - £48k Annual
£32k - £34k Annual
£48k - £48k Annual
£39k - £42k Annual
£46k - £49k Annual
£40k - £42k Annual