Recruitment - Resource Consultant
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Basic starting £18,000 - £22,000 per annum (Negotiable)
Central Manchester - Northern Quarter
Uncapped Monthly bonus PLUS Quarterly and Yearly Bonus.
It is a great time to join Time Recruitment Solutions!
Established in 2002, we are well established as a company in our markets we specialise in, but with respect to future growth we are still near the start of "our story" and are now looking to expand our teams further. This pivotal growth will lead to the opportunity to develop without a ceiling within the expanding business, meaning you can really build a successful recruitment career with us.
Our healthcare division has been established for over 8 years and is now one of Time's top performing divisions. Time has grown to become the leading provider of permanent recruitment solutions within the healthcare sector. This is a very warm desk with an extensive and diverse array of market leading clients meaning you will join a specialist team with ongoing mentorship, receive full training in all aspects of the role and the industry and work alongside highly talented and passionate professionals with the opportunity to earn extra cash immediately.
We have always promoted from within, it is ingrained in our culture. It is not about who has worked here the longest, we promote based on merit alone. As a trainee or graduate we understand that your career is important to you and so we provide comprehensive professional development to nurture your sales and recruitment talent.
Package/Benefits for the Resource Recruitment Consultant:
* Additional Quarterly and Yearly Bonus Scheme!
* On-going training and support
* Uncapped earning potential
* Regular incentives / Team Nights out
* Summer / Christmas Company Party's
* Excellent working atmosphere
* Rapid career progression for high achievers
This role would include sourcing candidates to recruit into the healthcare services sector, whilst developing an existing client base
* You already have sales or resource experience with an ambition to forge a career in recruitment.
* Be an outgoing individual with a flair for dealing with people
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Target driven and motivated by money and success
* Our successful consultants all possess a positive attitude, energy, enthusiasm, urgency and a high level of motivation.
* You will be hard working and a self-starter.
If you have the work ethic to succeed in recruitment, then we can offer you the support to ensure you do!
Contact Jamie Davies for more information or apply today