Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Connect Plus Services is the jv (Atkins. Balfour Beatty & Egis) that looks after the £6.2bn M25 DBFO contract. Our PMO team are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join us here working out of any of our main sites around the M25 - Leatherhead, Dartford or South Mimms.
Project Management of Renewal and/or Improvement Project Projects from Inception to Close Out located across the entire Network. Project types include, Pavement projects, Safety improvement projects, Structures refurbishment, Geotechnical and Drainage works.
· Project Managers will be liaising with all Stakeholders for each project with particular focus on meeting requirement of Highways Agency (HA) and Connect Plus (CP) as primary Clients
· Project portfolio delivery to time, cost, quality and delivering the agreed outcomes with full supporting documentation to allow project close out.
· Working with Framework Contractors for project execution in accordance with the implemented Collaborative Management strategy
· Application of innovative and efficient design and construction methods to all projects
· Support delivery of all projects in accordance with Zero Harm plan implemented by business
Skills & Experience
* Project Management Experience preferably supported by recognised PM qualification, PRINCE2, APMP etc.
* Preference of minimum IEng qualification registered with Engineering Council and membership of appropriate professional institution (ICE or IHT) or working towards such qualification.
* Broad skills, knowledge and understanding of Highway or Structures Engineering and associated design areas
* Understanding of H&S Requirements related to Highway Engineering
* Knowledge of CDM and other H&S legislation
* Competent in exercising the duties under CDM
* CSCS Card
* Understanding of Environmental requirements of projects
* Knowledge of the NEC Contract and other relevant forms of contract
* Knowledge of Quality Management
* Knowledge of HA procedures
£40k - £45k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£200 - £200 Daily
£29k - £31k Annual
£40 - £55 Hourly