Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
LOCATION: ELLESMERE PORT
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- The ability to write compelling proposals (executive summaries, individual question responses, etc.) to satisfy customer needs
- Good understanding of technical and commercial aspects of bids
- Considerable experience, ideally in the oil & gas, power, process industry sectors
- Experience of managing bids for industrial maintenance services/ construction projects
IDEALLY YOU WILL ALSO HAVE:
- A relevant engineering/construction/project management qualification
Management of bids for industrial maintenance services and construction/ installation projects
- To ensure all bids include best value propositions and are in line with the agreed win strategy and win themes
- To ensure all technical and commercial risks are captured and addressed
- To ensure the bid is compliant with the Client Enquiry and delivered on time with the relevant approvals.
- To prepare robust answers to questions through engagement with all departments e.g. HSEQ, Commercial, Operations, Business Development, HR, etc., and sub-contractors. Answers must be well formatted with good use of with good use of graphics.
- To report on bid progress as required
- To support post-bid activities e.g. presentations, clarifications, etc.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
£45k - £65k Annual
£55k - £57.5k Annual
£45k - £75k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£50k - £80k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual