Permanent Fabricator - Leeds - JKHC114
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Responsibilities will include:
- Fabricating and welding brackets, pipe work and framework
- Reading drawings
- Using machinery such as guillotine, brake press, radial arm drill etc.
- Working to high quality standards and tight deadlines
- Apprentice trained in fabrication or welding
- City and Guilds certification
-Experience in reading work drawings
- Health and safety certification in the engineering industry
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place next week with the successful candidate starting as soon as possible.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world’s largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
- Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
- First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting, we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home, we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques
£30k - £40k Annual
£200 - £250 Daily
£15k - £20k Annual