Multi Skilled Engineer
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, your responsibilities will include:
* Complete planned maintenance tasks
* Repairing a wide range of equipment including seal packs, slicers and Multivacs
* Working to regulatory and health and safety standards
* Logging any repairs on the maintenance system
* Ensuring downtime is kept to a minimum
* Driving improvements in machinery and processes
The vacancies are to work permanent nights, four-on-four-off and a generous salary package is therefore on offer. The ideal candidates will have previous experience of the food industry or be used to the fast paced, continuous nature of this environment. A multi-skilled background is required and the technical aspects of the equipment suit those with an electrical bias.
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
* Kingston Recruitment Ltd is one of the longest established privately owned agencies in East Yorkshire, established in 1985.
* REC Qualified Team of Experts with a combined experience of over 120 years!
* Suppliers to the leading organisations in the area from internationals to SME’s, plus the public sector including Local Government and the medical profession.
* Specialises in Commercial, Manufacturing and Technical Recruitment with the flexibility to recruit across all other sectors
* Permanent jobs, temporary jobs, plus fixed term contracts always available.
* A long history of delivering an honest and transparent recruitment service across the Humber region.
* A place where people matter.
* This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful