Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Main responsibilities of the role include:
• Organise and run a portfolio of clients
• Ensuring all portfolio submissions and deadlines are met
• Keeping up to date with the latest tax and accounting laws, rules and regulations
• Advise clients of all upcoming & necessary changes in accountancy and tax to ensure effective planning & execution resulting in the most beneficial outcome for our client.
• Communicate at all levels internally and externally including a wide range of clients.
• Develop ongoing, effective relationships with clients, liaising in person and via electronic correspondence.
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
• Previous experience working in an accountancy practice
• Relevant accounting/bookkeeping qualifications or qualified by experience
• Good working knowledge & experience of accounting software, in particular Sage & Xero
• Excellent time management and organisation skills
• Great people and management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to work accurately and analyse a range of financial information
• Great work ethic and eye for detail
If you are keen on the above position and feel that you fit the requirement then please give me a call to discuss on (phone number removed).