2nd Line IT Support Technician
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Commission laptops for new starters as per build sheets.
* Setup mobile phones using current providers.
* Decommission laptops and phones as per documented procedures.
* Maintain a list of computer and phone assets on the system.
* Reconfigure systems to ensure they perform as required.
* Create user accounts and mailboxes, amend group membership using Active Directory.
* Providing technical support to the users of the computer network.
* Carrying out general maintenance of computer equipment.
* Maintaining logs of support calls.
* Ensuring that current software is loaded on network computers.
* Ensuring that requisitions and data on computers and users is entered into the computer database.
* Travelling to other offices and remote sites for local maintenance of servers, computers and other IT equipment as required.
* Contributing to the office culture, conduct and discipline to encourage an enjoyable, productive and efficient workplace for all.
* Seeking success for the company, contributing and supporting the company Vision and Values for the future growth to the benefit of all stakeholders.
* Fostering sound working relationships with the Director and other employees.
* Any other duties consistent with the job description that may be required from time to time.
* Education to GCSE (Grade A-C) or equivalent in at least five subjects, including maths and English.
* Sound working knowledge of computer and network systems.
* Good communication skills, written and verbal