Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Main responsibilities of the role include:
• Processing multiple start to end payrolls, varying in sizes, on a weekly/monthly basis for our clients.
• Process company Sick Pay, SSP, SMP, SPP, starters, leavers & P45’s
• Monitor & calculate holiday pay
• Speaking with clients over the phone regarding pay and dealing with any pay related queries.
• Keeping up to date with the latest payroll legislation and regulations
• Advise clients of all upcoming & necessary changes in payroll to ensure effective planning & execution resulting in the most beneficial outcome for our client.
• Communicate at all levels internally and externally including a wide range of clients.
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
• Previous experience working in a payroll department
• Demonstrate a good understanding of payroll addition and deduction payments
• Excellent time management and organisation skills
• Previous experience with Brightpay, Xero & Excel.
• Great people and management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to work accurately and analyse a range of financial information
• Great work ethic and eye for detail
If you are keen on the above position and feel that you fit the requirement then please give me a call to discuss on (phone number removed).
£18k - £24k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£9 - £12 Hourly
£20k - £25k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£25k - £29k Annual
£11k - £11.4k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual
£9 - £12 Hourly