Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
As an Electrician you will be working to a programme of work as identified by the Electrical Qualifying Supervisor to deliver high quality electrical installations and repairs within various sectors, in a courteous and polite manner.
* Installing, and maintaining electrical systems in the social housing, private and commercial sectors.
* Installing domestic heating/plumbing systems and appliances.
* Carrying out repairs to hot and cold-water systems, sanitary ware and drainage systems.
* Carrying out repairs by fault finding to domestic heating/plumbing systems & appliances.
* Issuing safety certificates for work completed.
* Carrying out a variety of technical tasks in order to complete work on the first visit, wherever possible.
* Reporting information as required to the management team via accurately completed paperwork and regularly updating the CRM System
* Following Company and Customer processes and policies, working in a safe manner in accordance with NICEIC and HSE guidelines, regulatory requirements and Company policies.
* Keeping accurate logs of all materials used.
* Liaising with Customer Helpdesk and Contract Managers concerning the timing and progress of work being undertaken.
* Undertaking, where necessary, associated works, including minor building repairs as identified on site.
* Identifying, from inspection, materials required to carry out repair or installation to the required standard.
* Ensuring the safe handling and storage of all plant and equipment, including regular check for road worthiness of the Company vehicle for which you are responsible.
* Establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships.
* Being prepared to offer support & mentoring to other members of the Electrical team.
* Demonstrable experience in carrying out a range of electrical repairs and installs in occupied and empty properties.
* Demonstrable knowledge of the application if H&S legislation.
* Proven experience of working to NICEIC standards.
* Full driving licence
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
* Ability to use an update computerised systems
£30k - £34k Annual
£28k - £34k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£20 - £20 Hourly