Maintenance Engineer (Mech /Electrical - 50/50)
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £37k to £41.5k per annum
Rota 4on / 4 off
Benefits: 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
We have a great opportunity to join a long established brand in there Engineering team.
Looking for maintenance engineer with Electrical and Mechancial with (50/50 ) split and ideally have experience across food and beverage markets,
Service and Maintain all on site machinery being reactive to breakdowns and using Planned Maintenance Systems.
The candidate will have experience of working within a similar role, ideally, within a food manufacturer. The candidate will feel comfortable analysing operational issues and using Engineering Techniques to address the issues using a right first time and Planned Maintenance management system.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Diagnosing breakdown problems
* Breakdown maintenance & repair
* Applying health and safety practices at all times
* Understanding engineering and other technical information
* Using planned preventative maintenance systems
* Use mechanical/electrical drawings
* Follow all food hygiene and Product quality control measures
* Ensure all steps of production run smoothly and efficiently
* Follow the shift pattern as detailed in the engineering plan
* Other reasonable tasks as agreed with the engineering manager
Apprentice Time served Electrical BTEC/HND
Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent, ONC mechanical/electrical engineering, BTEC level 3 in mechanical & electrical/electronic engineering)
If you are interested please call Rob on (phone number removed)