Sales Support Administrator - Direct & Dealer
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
All over the world, Kärcher is synonymous with top performance, innovation and quality. In the same way that our products stand out from others, we stand out as an employer too. As a family-owned company, mutual appreciation and trust are particularly important to us. At Kärcher you can expect interesting challenges and open knowledge sharing as a perfect platform for your individual career planning and personal development.
Only together can we create that which sets Kärcher apart – and each individual employee plays an important role in this. The difference is you.
Direct & Dealer Sales Support Administrator
We are looking for a Sales Support Administrator to join our team.
Your key responsibilities will be :
* Entry of orders received via telephone, fax, emails and EDI
* Handle inventory, price, product and general enquiries in response to customer requests
* Handle technical enquiries based on parts identification via DISIS (electronic parts diagrams)
* Build up external relationships with existing and new customer base
* Day to day interaction with Direct Sales Account Managers
* Raise credit notes, creation forms, D&E parts and returns and repairs.
Your qualifications and experience are :
* General Maths and English skills - GCSE Minimum Grade C
* Good telephone manner
* Excellent attention to detail
* Basic Microsoft Knowledge
* Experience in a 'customer contact' role
* Competitive salary with career progression
* Pension Scheme
* Discretionary Bonus Scheme
* 24 days annual holiday + bank holidays (increases with service)
* Simplyhealth Cash Plan (including Health Perks retail discount scheme)
* Critical Illness Cover
* Staff discount on Kärcher products