Credit Control / Sales Ledger
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
This is a busy and high-volume environment, so the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate their attention to detail and ability to follow a process in a busy, fast-paced environment. You will be a strong administrator who has experience in Sales Ledger and/or Credit Control. You will have a keen eye for detail and be able to communicate at all levels.
* Raising sales invoices and credit notes on the accounting system.
* Inputting sales invoices and credit notes.
* Ensuring that pricing is correct.
* Sales ledger account reconciliations.
* Allocation of payments to customer accounts.
* Banking cheques on a daily basis.
* Processing credit card transactions
* Taking ownership of the aged debtor schedule with a clear understanding of client payment terms and likely payment dates.
* Contacting customers on a daily basis to follow up outstanding debt.
* New customer account set-up and credit check
* Supporting the Head of Finance.
* Filing & organising paperwork.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience match the above advert then please apply today and if your CV is short-listed a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process
£9 - £9 Hourly
£28k - £30k Annual
£17.2k - £17.2k Annual