Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
LOCATION: Temple Quay, Bristol
RATE: £20/ hr ltd
My client, Cavendish Nuclear, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Babcock International Group, is the UK's leading nuclear services company.
With a highly-skilled workforce circa 6,000, Cavendish Nuclear is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and has offices and sites located across the UK as well as internationally.
Cavendish Nuclear innovates to make nuclear safer, faster, at lower cost and delivers across all aspects of the nuclear energy life-cycle; from design and build, through to operations and maintenance, decommissioning, waste management and remediation.
Cavendish Nuclear put people first. A role with the organisation is hugely rewarding and exciting; one that stretches and challenges individuals to be the best they can be. When becoming part of the Cavendish Nuclear team, you know that's exactly what you'll get.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
Minimum of 5 GSCEs
A good level of computing literacy
Working Knowledge of Office Products
Use of an EDMS system
Preferable Document Control Qualification
Minimum of 2 years' experience in Document Control in the Industry
Sound Knowledge of Document Control and the Records Management Process.
An Awareness of ISO 15489
To support the Head of Document Control in the management of Project documentation in accordance with procedures and systems. Provide a service to maintain project documentation control across key accounts.
Principal Tasks & Responsibilities
* Provide a Document Control service to allocated projects
* Manage project documentation from creation to retention and on into archiving
* Maintain a document management system, manually or electronic
* Register and action project documentation
* Maintain document history and authentication (versions & revisions)
* Control the issue and distribution of project documentation
* Ensure all documentation transmitted is recorded and traceable
* Ensure all documentation is correctly authorised and accepted
* Maintain a controlled and secure storage location for project documentation
* Conduct a check on all project documentation to ensure the standards are met
* Handle documentation in line with project security and document security classifications
* Carry out required Project Document Reporting
* Correct handling of Document Control department and Project Templates
* Assist in Internal audits as required
* Handover of Documentation, Retention and Archiving
* Photocopying, Scanning and departmental Administration
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
£30k - £35k Annual
£200 - £225 Daily
£210 - £240 Daily
£18 - £20 Annual
£150 - £180 Daily
£10 - £15 Hourly
£28k - £30k Annual
£0 - £21 Hourly
£20k - £25k Annual