National Sales Manager
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Leeds OR Manchester
NSS Group is a specialist services supplier. From building maintenance to window and technical cleaning, platform hire and equipment testing – self-delivered services, anywhere in the UK. The NSS group was formed by the merger of a number of large successful businesses to create one super group which gives our clients a service which is truly nationwide.
To Deliver New Business Revenue and Profit from within a specified geographical territory and/or target sector in line with the Group Sales & Marketing Strategy.
To account manage specific, nominated existing customers and to build key relationships across the whole customer organisation, which in turn will deliver additional Business Revenue and Profit from those customers in line with the Group Sales & Marketing Strategy.
To achieve all agreed targets in line with the Group Budget and Sales Activity plans. To promote the NSS brand to all customers, competitors and staff alike.
Your job will include:
* Self-generate appropriate levels of activity on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to ensure achievement of activity and New Business sales targets, paying particular attention to personal ratios regarding appointment/quote/order.
* Delivery of the sales plan as agreed with the Group Commercial Director to identify, target and acquire new business across the Geography/Sector of responsibility.
* Devise, and agree with the Group Commercial Director, a strategic account management & sales plan to identify, target and acquire additional business from the nominated customer(s)
* Working upon own initiative, completing bids & tender responses, with assistance of the Sales Admin to support the customer in its growth plans
* Deliver, and where possible exceed, results in line with agreed budgets and strategies
* Identify key players within the customer organisation and support operations in understanding how each relationship works and who reports to whom
* To work in a collaborative manner while supporting operational colleagues who are responsible for delivering the service to the nominated account to ensure that key relationships are used effectively to leverage additional business from the account
* Prepare and deliver quotations and proposals accurately and on time and in line with company administrative and operations procedures, constantly seeking to improve on previous versions to ensure NSS stays at the forefront of the marketplace
* Using CRM system, report on all aspects of individual sales and account management activity in a timely and accurate manner, paying particular attention to activity reports, prospects and pipelines as agreed from time to time
* Promote best practice in sales delivery in all propositions and working practices. Ensure that continuous improvement forms part of every day and that NSS is seen as a company at the forefront of innovation
* Assist with developing the NSS brand within the industry and wider marketplace so that it becomes synonymous with Safety, Quality & Excellence
* To present management information to major customers and to support Operations in managing customer requirements and expectations
The ideal candidate
* A Level calibre with very good verbal and written presentation skills
* Sales and/or Account Management experience essential, with the ability to understand large, complex FM or Property Management companies and to create account plans to deliver growth
* Experience in the Facility Services industry
* Experience within other service sectors or the knowledge of selling complex service solutions
* Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office packages)
* Commercial awareness, profit focused and capable of engineering solutions to complex problems working at multi-levels within customer organisations
The NSS Values
* The Safest way
* Continues improvement
* Working Together
* Dependable Service
* Empowering people
Our offer to you
* £45k Salary
* Private Medical Service
* Death in Service
* Stakeholder Pension
* Company Car and Fuel Card
£65k - £70k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£36k - £40k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual