Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £40K + Benefits Package (Private pension, health, etc)
Location: Bucks, Gerrards Cross area (Good for Uxbridge, Slough, Beaconsfield, etc commutes)
Salesforce Administrator sought by growing UK based company who provide specialist services to a range of industries, but mostly into Life Sciences, Legal & health care.
Our Salesforce system is a key platform within the business & working alongside an experienced IT Project Manager & wider IT team, you will be the main Salesforce Admin.
You’ll be all things Salesforce & just Salesforce. This is not a “IT support + Salesforce” job. Ideally you will already be ADM 201 certified, but if not, you’ll go through this & progress onto the more in-depth certifications over time too (ADM 301, Lightning Certification, etc)
If you bring any knowledge or experience with Apex or Visualforce, that would be fantastic, but we aren’t expecting that & expect you to be learning the more advanced Salesforce coding aspects over the course of your career with us (Hopefully you want to!)
See below for a list of likely things you’ll be getting up to on a day-to-day basis. If you can do most of the below & want to learn how to do the rest, we’d love to hear from you.
- In-depth & advanced tinkering with Sales Cloud
- Designing & implementing new processes (Process Builder, Cloud Flow Designer, Approval Processes and Workflows) and facilitating user adoption.
- Working with SOQL, SOSL, Workbench and Data loader for data CRUD manipulation
- Dealing with SSO, two-factor authentication, and certificate problems.
- Adding new white-listed IP addresses.
- Helping users develop or fine-tune reports so they yield meaningful metrics
- Adopting strategies for ensuring org data is clean and free from duplicate data
- Aiding larger Salesforce projects currently being undertaken (e.g. Org Merges, ERP suite integration for financial data etc...)
Please pop me over your CV for immediate review, or just call in for an in-confidence chat to see if this will work.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Keywords: Salesforce, Salesforce Admin, ADM 201, Salesforce Lightning, SFDC
£300 - £350 Daily
£40k - £40k Annual
£38k - £48k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£25k - £31k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual