Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
* Safely and efficiently troubleshoot, repair, maintain and install equipment in compliance with all plant policies and procedures with the highest standards of workmanship and professionalism
* Experience working with machinery and mechanical equipment such as: motors, pneumatic/hydraulic components, steam systems and production equipment; as well as experience reading diagrams, sketches, operation manuals and manufacturers specifications
* Using hand tools, power tools, precision-measuring and testing instruments
* Respond to all maintenance issues throughout the plant and perform other duties as required
* Introduction and installation of new equipment.
* Multi-tasking between projects and self-prioritization as required.
* Assistance in providing solutions to health and safety issues.
* CMM system management and sign off.
* Risk assessment take 5 and permit implementation.
* Mentoring of apprentices and trainees.
Skills and Requirements for Maintenance Engineer:
You must be a time served Mechanical Engineer, electrical knowledge an advantage and must be willing to maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations
* Experience with pressurised systems, steam, welding, hydraulics, pneumatics and fabrication
* Experience maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing and working with PLC’s, HMI’s, A/C & D/C motors, drives, encoders, resolvers, control systems, bearings, gearboxes, drive systems etc.
* Must be able to read maintenance schematics / blueprints
* Experience diagnosing mechanical systems using various tools
* Must be willing to work in high or confined spaces
* Ability to use computer-based systems and software
Benefits for a Maintenance Engineer:
* Overtime available most weekends
* Holidays: 25 plus bank holidays (maintenance usually work Easter weekend but get holidays back plus overtime rates)
* Pension: Matches up to 8%
* Life assurance: 2 x salary or 4x if in pension plan
This role is commutable from Grantham, Lincoln, Newark on Trent and Scunthorpe
£40k - £40k Annual
£33k - £35k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£36k - £39k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£30k - £34k Annual
£36k - £36k Annual
£42k - £44k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual