IT Systems Support / Desktop Technician
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
You will work alongside the IT Manager providing support to approx. 50 on site users plus a number of remote users. You may be required to visit sites in the South approx. 1 per month so you will need own car and license.
You will be the first point of contact onsite for everything IT and Telecoms.
Key responsibilities include:
• Responding to telephone support calls.
• Onsite desktop support/remote desktop support.
• Log faults and escalate with 3rd party vendors.
• Liaise with other IT Team members.
• Patching and basic network troubleshooting.
• Keeping System and IT documentation up to date.
• Occasional offsite visits.
• Setting up new hardware, Smartphones, PC's, Printers and Laptops.
• Setting up G Suite accounts/re setting passwords.
• Ordering new hardware & software.
Key Skills include:
• Windows 7 & 10
• Microsoft Office 2016/19