New Business Development Manager
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: THE PERSON IS KEY!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is sales driven and motivated to excel in their career. This position will appeal to the salesperson who genuinely LOVES selling. This is a chance to be part of an innovative business that will create a whole new industry and you have the ability to earn a fortune!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client helps their clients, business owners, increase their profitability by offering a unique service to enhance employee engagement.
Seamless end-to-end solutions on:
Payroll, Employee Benefits, Workplace Pensions and Business Protection - Employment Law.
HAPPY EMPLOYEES LEAD TO HIGHER RENTENTION LEVELS LEAD TO HIGHER PRODUCTIVITY LEVELS.
-You will be targeting new clients within the SME market
-You will be expected to be with clients most of the week and to visit the office (London) from time to time;
-Selling at Director level;
-You are going to be networking with intermediaries and business owners to gain referred business
- Seasoned professional responsible for building successful relationships with SME clients.
- Maintaining portfolio of SME clientele
- Consistently seeking new business opportunities with SMEs
- Consistently seek new business opportunities by sourcing way to grow their existing accounts
- Responsible for building successful rapport with SME clients
- Vibrant and driven to succeed within a fast paced sales environment
- Create own business plan within overall framework.
- Identify prospects and define contact programme within set parameters.
- Arrange prospect appointments and undertake visits
- Identify and, where possible, influence prospect needs.
- Present response to meet prospect needs with existing product service solution
- Practical, relevant business plan agreed
- Quality of pipeline
- Productivity level targets met.
- Ratio of initial visits to follow - ups
- Completion of pre sales Documentation
- Conversion ratio -proposals to orders
- Accurate data entry of calls made and progress of prospect through sales stages
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, ACADEMIC:
- People from a recruitment background have done well.
- Be a solution led sales professional;
- Have B2B sales experience
- Experienced at cold calling with confidence
- Someone who can converse at all levels;
- Good in - depth knowledge of industry processes.
- Market knowledge, e.g. sector, territory, geographic area
- Full sales cycle and process
- Marketing techniques and tools
- Understanding of organizational structure
- Have field sales experience. Have a proven sales track record of success.
- Have a proven track record in building new client base and relationships.
- Have a solid SME client base is an advantage
- Be able to undertake presentations about the company.
-Ability to cold call and strike new relationships with confidence and ease.
-An avid networker
-Analysis and Decision Making
-Planning and Organising
-Communication and Influencing
-Teamwork and Co-operation
-Good level of Confidence
-Working independently as well as in a team
£35k - £43k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual