Case Maintenance Operative
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Space Engineering Services are one of the most dynamic refrigeration, heating, ventilation and air conditioning service providers in Europe. We are proud to offer innovative products and services, and market-leading refrigeration technology, for which we have received awards and industry accreditations.
We offer all of our employees 18 days’ plus bank holidays annual leave. Our extensive benefits package includes; Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Life cover – 2x salary, Childcare Vouchers, Discount scheme – including Gyms, Employee Assistance Programme, Introducers Bonus Scheme and an excellent pension scheme.
Reports to - Compliance Delivery Manager
Hours of work - 44 hours per week, over 4 days (compressed working pattern)
Overtime rates - £15 water leak/ £140 for overtime Case Maintenance shifts
The Service and Compliance department is responsible for providing proactive and reactive maintenance and compliance regimes to customers across Europe. The successful candidate will join the team of field based engineers to support the contract.
Main Purpose and Scope of the job
As a Case Maintenance Operative you will be supporting Space Engineering Services in order to ensure the area you are allocated to operates effectively.
• Assist the maintenance engineer to perform cabinet maintenance to the prescribed specification;
• Assist in the replacement of components when found to be faulty;
• Assist with other maintenance duties as and when required;
• Monitor cabinet maintenance schedule working within the case maintenance programme to meet client and company requirement to ensure trouble free operation of all refrigeration equipment;
• Assist the maintenance engineer in achieving efficient solutions to problematic issues.
• Highlight any required training needs;
• Work within the team to promote team working;
• Ensure H &S and Environmental guidelines are followed;
• You are what the client sees first; make it a good impression (ensure you comply with dress code and maintain your vehicle in good order);
• Keep customer / supervisor / office informed of potential issues, and possible actions required to resolve;
• Ensure all client / company logging requirements are completed by yourself e.g. Verisae, completion notes, Siclops, maintenance reports etc;
• Assist engineer with stock takes by maintaining the van stock;
• Ensure you are completing and returning all required paperwork and that electronic logging is completed in a timely manner.
• Excellent attitude and approach to work.
• Highly self-reliant, motivated and enthusiastic.
• Approachable, open and able to work as part of a team.
• Excellent customer care and interpersonal skills.
• Commitment to quality and attention to detail.
Skill Set, Qualifications and Experience
The candidate would need a strong work ethic and the ability to adapt to the customer’s needs. The candidate is to assist the maintenance engineer with the maintenance of a refrigeration display cabinet.
• Proven knowledge of the Refrigeration maintenance would be beneficial
• F Gas 4 qualifications would be beneficial but not essential
• Basic electrical qualifications would be beneficial but not essential
• Training to be given
• Full UK drivers licence required
We are always looking for committed, innovative and talented individuals to join our team.
If you are interested in this role please apply through our website.
Space Engineering is committed to the principle of equal opportunities in employment and declares its opposition to any form of less favourable treatment, whether through direct or indirect discrimination, association or perception accorded to employees or job applicants, on the grounds of their; race, religion or belief, disability, ethnic origin, nationality, marital/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, gender, sexual orientation