Senior Sales Administrator
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
SALARY: Circa £25,000 + 10% Bonus
· 25 days holiday’s increasing 1 day extra to each completed year of service capped at 30 days
· Single Health cover paid – additional member cover employee covers
· Pension after 3 months – 6% regardless of employee contribution.
· Parking on site
· Subsidised canteen
· Product discount – Staff shop once a month
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Wellingborough, Kettering, Northampton, Irthlingborough, Corby, Huntingdon, Bedford, Thrapston
JOB SPECIFICATION: Senior Sales Administrator : Consumer Electronics / IT
As we are experiencing a huge period of growth, the sales team is expanding and we have an amazing opportunity for a Senior Sales Administrator to join our busy and talented team of Account Managers.
As a Senior Sales Administrator you will be supporting the Account Manager with Key Retail Accounts.
We are a global leader in technology with two products sold every second and so this role is key to the efficient running of our top accounts.
Other Responsibilities will include:
· Understanding different customers needs and adhere to their requirements
· Running an analysing daily and weekly reports
· Creating and distributing recommendation's of weekly orders
· Liaising with Product Management Team to put together New Product Information (logistics and pricing)
· Liaising with marketing team to create pictures to customers for their website / flyers / advertising
· Responding to all customers enquires via email or phone in timely manner which may include; tracking information, stock queries, quotations and customer accurals
REQUIREMENTS: Senior Sales Administrator : Consumer Electronics / IT
As you can see, this role is a very important one within the team and requires someone with the passion and dedication to go above and beyond the call of duty. To be successful in your application we require the following;
· Analytical minded with strong Excel skills
· Experienced in dealing with Vendor Compliance
· If you speak any of the Nordic languages this would be a huge bonus but not essential
For the right person this role could evolve into a Business Development Rrepresentative.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Sales Support Administrator, Sales Support Executive, Account Executive, Sales Administrator
INTERESTED: Please quoting Lauren Lloyd and reference LL15551 to DD: +44 (0)(phone number removed) Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) (phone number removed). Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based
£45k - £50k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£30k - £35.5k Annual