Leisure Sales Manager
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Hesketh James are currently looking to recruit a Leisure Sales Manager for a hotel with a state of the art gym located in the Stockport area. As Leisure Sales Manager you will be able to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest's expectations and Company targets.
As Leisure Sales Manager you will:
· Assist the Leisure Manager in delivering the highest possible operational standards whilst supporting the development of the leisure team.
· Be driven by meeting KPI's and be able to quickly react to changes in the market, suggesting suitable promotions and offers to continually drive business.
· KPIs will be based on appointments booked, clients sourced, show-rounds arranged and membership.
· Mange the front of house team ensuring they are motivated and enthusiastic about the role and the Company.
· Ensure the sales and reception hosts have the product knowledge to present to the guests about all services offered for the gym, hotel and the group.
· Deliver a high standard of service and customer satisfaction in line with company procedures
· Communicate with the leisure team and wider hotel team to ensure everyone is informed of the product offering.
· Support the Leisure Club Manager in ensuring that the Leisure Club contributes to overall hotel performance targets. In their absence you will have responsibility for the facility.
The gym is open throughout the year and the role is 45 hours, 5 days out of 7 with responsibility to open and close the leisure club. You must have experience in a similar environment,
In addition to a competitive basic salary of £23,000 plus bonus, the company also offers:
· Discounted hotel stays
· Free gym membership for yourself and 1 friend/family member
· Discounted food & beverage
· Sales competitions and incentive trips
· 28 days holiday increasing to 32 with length of service
This is a quality company with an excellent reputation and offers great scope for future development.
If you have the relevant experience detailed above and are looking for a challenge of working in a dynamic, expanding business then please forward your CV. Should this opportunity not be right for you please visit our website for further opportunities