Senior Process Engineer (12 Months - Maternity Cover)
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
To manage process engineering design work for CED EPCM projects under the direction of Project Managers and the Operations Director.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Process Engineer:
* Responsible for Safety and Environmental implications of engineering design.
* Responsible for process design development.
* Detailed equipment and valve calculations.
* Generation of checking of equipment data sheets.
* Responsible for changes to design documentation.
* Development and approval of P&ID`s and PFD`s in accordance with CED EPCM procedures.
* Act as HAZOP team member, secretary or chairman.
* Carry out literature searches.
* Carry out feasibility studies.
* Approval of operating procedures.
* Approval of control philosophy.
* Responsible for collation of design information.
* Selection and liaison with equipment suppliers.
* Investigate, develop and train others in new processes and design techniques.
* Checking of others' process engineering design work.
* Manage medium sized process engineering projects.
* Act as the main client liaison during project execution.
* Prepare process engineering man-hour estimates and manage process engineering budget.
* Responsible for the quality of the process design and documentation relating to a project
* Assisting with internal auditing.
Qualifications and Required Experience:
* Degree in Chemical Engineering.
* Process engineering design experience.
* Experience working on EPC projects
How to Apply:
Please apply directly
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual