Senior Highways Engineer
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
RGB are working with a leading design, engineering and landscape architecture consultancy that are passionate about designing places for the people that use them. They offer a range of services focused on providing clients with the very best planning, design and engineering solutions. Their approach to integrated design produces award winning results that have won international recognition.
Led by a forward thinking management team they work together in multi-disciplinary teams that provide services that are well thought-out and sustainable.
They are currently looking for a Senior Highways Engineer to join their Engineering Team based in their Manchester office. You will join a vibrant team and work on major prestigious projects across the UK, enabling you to advance your career, whilst giving you the freedom to achieve personal growth and development. We will provide you with the opportunities to enable you to succeed and support you to reach your potential.
A bit about the role:
- The design and documentation of civil infrastructure components of the projects, including but not limited to, Highway design (S38/S278) both preliminary and detailed & Drainage design both strategic and detailed.
- Conduct any liaison or consultation with statutory authorities or undertakers as necessary to implement the construction of the projec
- To provide Engineering support within the Engineering Team in the management and delivery of the service to our clients
- Production and checking of drawings (AutoCAD)
- Communicating with suppliers, clients, contractors, the public and other engineers
- Support other employees with technical advice on Highway Engineer projects
- Give technical advice to our clients and potential clients
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to budget
- To produce Highway and other Engineering designs
- To lead the engineering input at all stages of a project from conceptual design, through the project cycle to site monitoring
- Support junior staff with their training and development
- Check output produced by other staff in terms of reports/drawings etc.
The position comes with:
- £38,000-£45,000 per year
- 25 days’ annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Continuous training and development
- Yearly Professional Membership of your choice
- Plenty of company organised social functions
- Flexible working: 10am – 4pm are the core hours each day
For more information contact Michael Power at RGB on (phone number removed)
£30 - £35 Hourly
£38k - £42k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£36k - £40k Annual