Digital Advertising Performance Manager
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
## This role can be based from a number of sites across the North of England and will be accountable for the entire region ###
The Digital Advertising Performance Manager is a commercially focused, sales performance coaching role that will focus on the development of our best in class Digital Advertising Consultants. You will be responsible for their capability of selling digital only campaigns to new and existing customers, whilst driving their approach on winning back lapsed clients.
You will deliver performance coaching daily and oversee blending training that will drive the sales performance for our Digital Advertising Consultants. This role will play a crucial part in developing a modern learning culture within the business, one that promotes self-development and independent learning.
The role will heavily engage with managers and stakeholders, acting as a business partner for all commercial learning & development that focuses on our Digital Advertising Consultants. You will be expected to help with the design and delivery of a range of learning content that should be developed in line with our Sales Career Path.
We need you to have:
Due to the nature of the role you need to have a strong background in digital marketing & sales, with experience in training & mentoring within the workplace. In addition, you must have:
• Previous performance management experience within a B2B sales environment.
• Track record of creating and implementing clear coaching plans that focus on internal talent development. Experience of 121 coaching with personal, strategic development plans.
• Demonstratable experience of creating learning content including e-learning, webinars or workshop-based content.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with experience of dealing with senior management teams.
• An excellent knowledge of digital marketing & advertising solutions.
We would like you to have:
• Degree educated in a digital marketing / marketing related degree (not essential).
We’ll look after you with:
• A competitive base salary package dependant on experience.
• A strong bonus structure – 25% of base salary. Company laptop and mobile provided.
• Pension scheme (upon qualification).
• Access to discounts on gym memberships, cinema tickets, days out and a range of high street shops