Commercial Finance Manager
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
NJC provides high quality integrated cleaning and support services across London and the South East and now require an experienced Commercial Finance Manager, who has the ability to work autonomously.
Working alongside the Finance Director, you will provide the Senior Operations team, the bid process and the business as a whole with meaningful financial insight to budget and profitability of contracts.
The ability to provide the business with input into contract negotiations, contract risk minimisation and contract performance reporting is essential.
The main functions of this position are:
* Understand and manage the commercial risks of new business and ensure they are compliant with risk management processes whilst meeting gross profit, contribution and EBIT targets.
* Through analysis of business systems provide bid input to the actual cost of delivery ensuring the company is the lowest cost provider of all mainstream services.
* Provide ongoing feedback to the Operations team on the actual cost of service delivery
* Ensure commercial governance and policies are implemented, monitored and assured, together with the creation and implementation of appropriate local governance and policies
* Ensure that Senior Management Team are suitably advised to maximise performance and minimise risk, including ensuring that contract obligations, charging principles, contract and business risks etc are fully understood and managed
* Ensure procurement processes deliver an appropriate supply chain that is maintained and monitored, ensuring back to back compliance, delivering economies of scale and project compliance.
* To be the subject matter expert for contract obligations and interpretation of contracts with the customer and the supply chain.
* Ensure effective Commercial management of the customer annual processes
* Provide commercial support and guidance to the business as defined by the FD
* Manage risks and opportunities across the business
* Develop, maintain and enforce policies, procedures and governance to manage risk and evidence appropriate controls
* Manage risk through the contractual lifecycle from bid through mobilisation and delivery
* Monitor and research innovative working practices to improve risk management, margin protection and/or improvement of service efficiency.
* Working closely with the Senior Operations team advising on the commercial life cycles of all contracts, managing any contract changes to manage risks and to facilitate maximum organic growth.
* Supporting the Senior Operations team where required delivering effective and amicable dispute resolution with clients.
* Resolve contractual and commercial matters and liaise with clients directly as situations arise.
* Where necessary - troubleshooting, analysing and finding solutions for any issues ensuring any losses and risks are minimised.
* Reviewing forecasting and creating annual contract budgets and submitting costs proposals - for key accounts.
* Delivering commercial support to all sales and bid activity including the development of solutions, commercial overview and risk management where required.
* Supporting AP / AR with contract related supplier / customer queries delivering effective and amicable dispute resolution.
* Analysing the financial performance of contracts.
* Preparing accurate and timely reports as situations arise
* Exploring new avenues of activity within the marketplace and seeking opportunities the company can exploit in its bid to develop and grow
* Experience with contract management software packages would be advantageous.
Excellent salary and benefits package available.
Please provide your current remuneration package and expectations on application
£55k - £65k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£60k - £60k Annual
£70k - £75k Annual
£70k - £75k Annual