Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
£28,000 + 25 Days Holiday + 8 BH + 5% Pension + Progression
Your new company
* A globally recognised, technical Facilities Management provider.
Your new role
* Accountable for the delivery of updating all drawings associated with the DA, yourself and through your team to ensure your company meets its contractual requirements, on time and on budget.
* Overseeing another CAD Technician, managing and working closely with the team.
* Operating on a MOD site, updating and modifying drawings on listed and new-build buildings whilst coordinating design information between supply chains.
* Operating Monday – Friday, 8-hour days (flexible hours).
What you'll need to succeed
* AUTOCAD Qualification and experience is required – Pref in architectural technician or construction / building services environments.
* BIM Level 2 – Desirable
What you'll get in return
* Significant opportunity for training, development and to further your career within a recognised facilities management Organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amelia on (phone number removed)
£30k - £35k Annual
£22k - £26k Annual
£38k - £38k Annual
£18k - £23k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£27k - £30k Annual
£20k - £27k Annual
£23k - £24k Annual