Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Based in Lincoln I am looking for candidates with experience in NX with Teamcenter, COMOS and smartsketch.
The role will be within the Power Service division of the business, duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
To be able to support and develop solutions to replace obsolete or antiquated equipment on industrial gas turbines. Mainly covering Mechanical, but also Systems and Electrical work.
* Collating and sorting technical data
* Producing and amending documentation in conjunction with Engineers
* Spares which are replacements for individual components
* Upgrades which are applying latest systems
* Fault Reports which focus on rectifying issues in the field
* Instrument Data Sheets
* Hazardous Area Certification Schedules
* Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams - COMOS / Smartsketch
* Electrical Interface and other Drawings - COMOS
* Purchase Specifications
* CAD Models - NX
* BOM and Part creation - Teamcenter / PLM2020
* Layout / Detail Drawings - NX
HNC or equivalent in a mechanical or similar engineering discipline.
Two or more years in a design and COMOS role within an associated or similar industry. Proficient in Word and Excel. Knowledge of NX and or Smartsketch (or similar 2D CAD package) would be advantageous. Experience with a Gas Turbine / Steam Turbine / Diesel Engine Packager is preferred.
Mainly communication and initiative, as the role will involve liaising with other disciplines and suppliers, then process technical information
If this sounds of interest please make contact at the details attached.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants