Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
As directed by the Technical Services Manager, the post holder is responsible for carrying out the day to day planned maintenance, reactive repair, minor project works and the collation of documentation for contracted works within New Victoria Hospital, Glasgow.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
* Actively participate in the operation, undertake and assist with the control of all planned maintenance schemes
* Respond to any unplanned events in a timely fashion
* Assist with the review Method Statements and Risk Assessments to allow the issue of Permits-to-Work as required.
* Work adhoc overtime to carry out additional works installations, improvements, planned maintenance and emergency repairs as required.
* To participate in undertaking planned and reactive electrical/ mechanical maintenance tasks, carry out small work and variation requests, and any other tasks deemed reasonable and within the capabilities of the individual at the request of the TSM or senior management team.
* Participate in the on-call OOH service (1 in 5 weeks)
* Liaise with clients i.e. NHS in a professional manner and conduct ENGIE business effectively and efficiently.
Must have successfully completed a recognised mechanical apprenticeship, and have a minimum of 2 years previous experience in a similar role carrying out electrical/mechanical maintenance duties.
Be competent to undertake/assists/work on the type of building service systems and equipment for which the appointment is sought.
Have an adequate knowledge of and within the preceding three years have received training in first aid (including CPR Training). If not held, training will be given.
Desirable but not essential to have experience with hospital maintenance
Desirable but not essential to have some knowledge of all the relevant Scottish Health Technical Memoranda (SHTM) and to work within Permit to Work procedures as appropriate (SHTM 01 - 08, BSRIA, L8, pressure systems Regulations 2000, etc).
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community
£27.9k - £28.5k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£14 - £15 Hourly
£32k - £36k Annual