Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary - £21,500 - £24,000
Based outskirts of York so car is essential
Excellent starting salary which goes up with progression
Excellent benefits including up to 33 days holiday
Amazing career opportunities
This is a great opportunity to join a company where you will be not just a number. Our client offers the very best in holiday allowance, benefits, working hours and training. Personality is key here, we are looking to speak to candidates who would like to progress in their career, enjoy working in a busy role and like being part of a team.
The office is open seven days a week - working one Saturday every 3 weeks and one Sunday every 6 weeks. You will work 1 late evening a week (with a late start) 37.5-hour week. Great hours where you get plenty of down time!
The Role –
You will speak to customers and provide them with the relevant information they require whilst offering them the best in customer service. You will provide claims information to customers and policy holders.
* Answer Claims Department telephone calls in line with the departmental SLA.
* Assess claims promptly and fairly.
* Liaise with policyholders, veterinary practices and loss adjusters verbally and in writing to assess a claim.
* Take responsibility for processing each claim with efficiency, ensuring all facts are obtained before a decision is made.
* Calculate settlement of claims.
What are we looking for?
* A great attitude
* Friendly personality
* Empathetic and caring
* Good telephone manner
* Wants to go the extra mile to help customers
* Computer skills (Full training given)
* Wants to progress
Benefits of joining this amazing business -
* Free car park
* Flexi time so you can enjoy your time
* Up to 33 days’ holiday
* Pension scheme
* Free staff nights’ out
* Dress down Fridays
* Very friendly offices
* Great progression possibilities
Why wait? Call us today to find out more or please apply via the link.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments
£19.9k - £19.9k Annual
£16k - £17k Annual
£16k - £20k Annual
£17k - £21k Annual
£16k - £17k Annual
£17.2k - £19.8k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£17.5k - £18k Annual
£17.5k - £17.5k Annual