Data Analyst / Support Analyst - Tamworth, Staffordshire
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
This advanced software House based in Tamworth are looking to recruit a Support Analyst with solid skills in SQL, to join a small IT Support team that will support their proprietary software to a Customer base across the UK. The Support Analyst / Data Analyst will provide technical support and user assistance to their client base.
- Responsible for dedicated client relationships
- Working within a team of support analysts to handle customer requests (via e-mail, telephone or web portal).
- Running SQL scripts on MS SQL Servers.
- Writing SQL scripts to correct data.
- Have strong SQL skills, being able to write complex queries in an appropriate way.
- Have strong SQL Infrastructure/Administration skills.
- Providing updates and detailed product release information.
Skills & Experience
- Strong customer service ethic
- Good SQL skills
- Microsoft Windows (XP, 20xx, Windows 7 & Windows 8)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Organisation skills / collaboration / communication / interpersonal skills
- Excellent client facing skills and experience to ensure relationships are kept strong.
- Experience in support / helpdesks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all business levels.
- Problem Solving skills / Willingness to learn, explore ideas and innovate
This is an excellent opportunity for a Support analyst / Data Analyst to join an existing team of IT Support specialists where you will gain new skills in the latest emerging technologies. Candidates must have good skills in SQL.
Please send your cv for consideration.
Key words; Software Support, Support analyst, Desktop support, Helpdesk, Service desk, Data analyst, SQL developer, 2nd Line Support, Application Support, Tamworth, Lichfield, Burton on Trent, Sutton Coldfield, Staffordshire, Birmingham, West Midlands.
Send your CV to Shelby now - (url removed) or call (phone number removed)
Please follow us on twitter @erinassociates for similar roles
Erin Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy