Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client is shaking up the market with its pioneering data analytics and aggregator software.
In terms of day to day, our client is keen to promote remote working, requiring staff to attend the London office only when necessary, which in practice will be no more than 1 day per week.
* Continuous improvement of internal process and procedure.
* Evaluating new products and tools to maintain their market lead.
* Ensuring you are continually developing your skills to be the best you can be.
* Maintain effective relationships with suppliers/partners to organise the efficient supply of services within agreed contractual terms.
* Working with a number of tools including React/Redux, Graphql, Express, Sequelize among others.
* Experience of Azure, and/or AWS cloud platform technologies.
* Application of lifecycle management and software development tools (git, JIRA, Jenkins, etc.)
* Writing effective code either from scratch or adapting COTS as required.
This is a fast-paced company with lots going on, presenting a challenging agenda for the future. It is also an incredibly rewarding company in which to work and where investment in staff is key