Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Working under supervision of Shift leader & Non-conformance coordinator, you will be tasked with providing product engineering support to operations, working 12 hour shift (3 on 3 off).
You will perform assessment & sentencing of arising non –conformance on a daily bases and sentencing will be performed on ERP nonconformance management.
Additionally, you will support raising of Concession pack as required & perform further assessment as required.
The Product Engineer will also support the Product Owner & Process cells in reporting, investigating & driving Yield & RFT improvements.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assess & sentence arising non-conformance on Engineering Rack in a timely against priorities set.
* Ensure all sentencing & follow up actions are correctly entered into company ERP system.
* Provide follow up assessment & sentencing once parts have completed any further operations or approval recovery action or investigation.
* Where required support customer surgery of parts.
* When deemed necessary prepare Concession pack for parts to support raising & submission of concessions.
* Provide data & support to nonconformance investigation activities (Product owners, process engineering).
* Ensure tooling control is in place within your designated coating process and ancillary process areas. Drive tooling improvements and ensure these are fed back into new products.
* Comply with HS&E policies, take personal responsibility for you own safety at work and ensure any HS&E actions you are assigned are closed in a timely manner.
QUALIFICATIONS / KEY EXPERIENCE/ ATRIBUTES
* Engineering, Inspection or Laboratory background.
* Good understanding of Manufacturing controls, Specification, Visual standard etc.
* Ability to work with team & across functions to achieve an agreed service level while maintaining integrity of assessment.
* ERP manufacturing control experience an advantage.
* Understanding of gas turbine and associated application of turbine component coatings considered an advantage
£33k - £35k Annual
£24k - £27k Annual
£25k - £36k Annual
£27k - £30k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£1 - £2 Annual