1st Line/2nd Line Support – IT Analyst
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Buckleigh & Williams are working with a highly recognised client in the West Yorkshire area to identify an experienced 1st Line/2nd Line Support specialist This is a full-time permanent role.
Essentials required skills:
* Microsoft based operating systems
* Windows 7 / Windows 10 and MS Server 2012 / 2016 / 2019
* LAN, Wi-Fi
* Active Directory
* Office 365 User management
* SCCM Application deployment
* Troubleshooting MS Office
* TeamViewer and Dameware
* 1st, and 2nd line technical support.
* Some involvement with 3rd line support team.
Exciting opportunity with career development opportunity. The successful 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer should have 1-2 years experience.
This is an urgent opportunity with available interview slots this week, so please don’t hesitate to apply.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to some of the world’s largest organisations. As a jobseeker working through Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home or permanently moving, we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques