Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The company has seen significant organic growth and are always on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join the firm who are highly motivated and want to deliver excellence in fund and corporate services.
The Financial Analyst role will support the team’s efforts in developing complex financial models, internal and external system driven reporting:
Responsibilities for the Financial Analyst:
* Review of complex fund legal documentation (LPA’s, SPAs etc) with a view to understanding the impact of financial models and expected behaviours
* From the reading of the LPAs, assist in the design and development of financial modelling for the fund structures
* Develop and own data sets for the automation of financial and regulatory reporting including ILPA capital accounts, financial statements and reports and AIFMD annex IV regulatory reporting.
* Work with the Senior Financial Modelling Manager and Senior Report Writer to automate model feeds, data validation and data cleansing and other fund related reports from accounting systems.
* Assist with documentation and controls, modelling related or otherwise to ensure replicability of all analysis performed and models developed.
* Ensure compliance of various internal and external policies, standards and procedures.
* Standardisation and continuous improvements of valuation and financial models.
* Participate in discussions with clients and key institutional investors and ensure prompt resolution of investor queries.
* Experience in building complex financial models, including model documentation and control
* Exceptional Excel knowledge, strong proficiency in SAS, SQL and other languages.
* Predictive modelling experience is needed. Knowledge in time series and survival analysis preferred.
* Must have either a financial engineering background or statistical or related quantitative field
* Familiarity with private equity reporting standards.
Our client is offering an excellent benefits package that will match the competitive salary on offer.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join a global brand - Apply Today
£35k - £40k Annual
£400 - £500 Daily
£9.5 - £15 Hourly
£21k - £21k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual